Embedding Qt on Existing Android App
p***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 16:37:47 UTC
Is it possible to Render Qt within an Android View or Fragment? I failed to
find any documentation on that aspect.

The Idea is to have an Android View or Fragment that I can insert an
existing Activity and display a QML file. It's just for a prototype, not
production code, so it is fine if the only way is hackish.
Jason H