Command used by Qt Creator to deploy Apps to iOS devices
Jeffrey Brendecke
2018-03-05 14:26:12 UTC
Which command is used by Qt Creator to deploy apps to iOS devices?

The build logs show everything up through building and signing, but the output goes silent during the deploy phase.
Jeffrey Brendecke
2018-03-06 14:18:40 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Brendecke
Which command is used by Qt Creator to deploy apps to iOS devices?
The build logs show everything up through building and signing, but the output goes silent during the deploy phase.
------

I answered my own question by digging around and looking at the Qt Creator source:

https://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git <https://code.qt.io/qt-creator/qt-creator.git>

The code here:
qt-creator/src/tools/iostool/iosdevicemanager.*

Is a C++ variation of the code in ios-deploy, used for PhoneGap:

https://github.com/phonegap/ios-deploy <https://github.com/phonegap/ios-deploy>

It looks like Apple does not want to make the step of creating custom deploy tools to an iOS device very easy.